- Master in Counselling and Guidance (in good standing) (incorporation of coursework from Postgraduate Diploma in Career Guidance)
- Fundamentals of Group Guidance (NIE)
- Emergency Behavioural Management (NIE)
- Fundamentals of Group Counselling (NIE)
- Teacher Counsellor Course – (NIE)
Shannah is our intern-counsellor. She has been working with teenagers and young adults since 1999. She started as a Secondary and Pre-University teacher, where she was also certified and specialised in supporting students with basic counselling and guidance. After leaving the civil service, she embarked on a corporate journey with a private education company where she later took on the role of Vice-Principal which included academics and motivational counselling and guidance for young adults. For the last 8 years, she worked with The Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) as a Resident Director, overseeing Singapore operations and international undergraduates for whom, she was also the go-to person for solution-based counselling and career guidance.
Shannah adopts an integrated approach, mainly Cognitive-Behavioural and Person-Centred approaches. With warmth and compassion, she strives to journey with her clients towards emotional wholeness, providing a safe space where they can process difficult emotions and distressing life experiences.