Managing school/work-related stress and
- I have so many datelines yet so little time
- Everything is urgent to my boss
- I am stressed by school work
- I want to give up studying
- Office politics can destroy me …
Whether in school or at work, stress is a common thing. Do you know you can have the ability to manage stress and not allow it to manage you?
- I am not good enough
- I am worried I will fail
- Why are they picking on me?
- There is no way out
- No point trying so hard
- Others are always better than me
- I want to give up …
Are these some of the thoughts you often entertained? Do you constantly have these thoughts in your mind? Instead of being imprisoned by these negative thinking that will affect the quality of your life, make an intentional effort to be kind to yourself. We journey with you into building a positive emotional bank account for yourself.
“Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” Roy T. Bennett
get in touch
Please fill in the form for enquiry or contact us directly on our phone and email below. We will reply you soonest.